Monday, October 13, 2014

The Royal Crown

Spellbinders has a line of dies out for pendant, pins and jewelry making as well as other items.  They are all very vintage-y looking.  I decided to give this crown a try and the results were worth the patience.  It's embossed on foils which you can purchase from them or elsewhere.  JoAnns is carrying this line also.  This is called the Vintage Trellis Crown.  It takes two dies, which could be used separately as borders for your cards and scrapbooking, and 1 sheet of foil. The bottom die is threaded with metallic ribbon, although that is not a must and you paint the inside with gold metallic paint.  I used Ranger.  It was a fun project, although as I said, required a little patience.  I just thought it was something a little different.  Mine is going on Grace, my antique dress form!

No comments: