Friday, February 7, 2014

Version 2 of the Easter Basket

This is another version of the stamp I used a couple posts down.  I stamped and colored two but using different colors.  This is a softer image.  The little punched strip behind the basket is from Poppystamps and is called Zig Zag Knit. It's such a nice die.  And my bow is another from the Zutter Bow It All.  I absolutely think this is one of neatest tools to come along in a long time.  I could never make bows but not any more.  This is just a simple one but you can do bows as large as 9" across, two layer bows, etc.  I haven't tried the more fancy ones yet.  I will tell you there is a slight learning curve.  I think I made 20 bows before I "got it!"  But it comes with an instruction book, a nice zippered carrying case and all the tools you need.  And there are wonderful videos on using it on You Tube.  The best ones are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Go to You Tube and take a look to see if it's something you might like.  It's a little pricey but if you can't make bows and like to use them on cards, wreaths, home decor, etc., then it's worth it!  Treat yourself.  PS:  I have entered this card in the challenge at http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/.

No comments: